Getting to CKS could not be easier. Fly in to South Africa via Johannesburg or Cape Town and catch a short hop domestic flight to Bloemfontein and that’s it. We will be waiting for you at the airport to start your dream experience.
If you decide not to rent our guns and want to bring your own, no problem, we suggest using PHASA. go to http://www.phasa.co.za/pre-issued-permits/ or contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to Tersia. They will guide you through the process and have people meet you at the airport to ensure a painless transition through immigration with your guns.
If you are interested in doing some sight seeing after your trip, on the Garden Route for example, then you can book a flight out of Port Elizabeth back to Johannesburg or Cape Town. We can advise you and take you on the sight seeing section of the trip and finally drop you at the airport or we can pass you on to your next destination should you choose that option.
We are a malaria free area so you have nothing to worry about. We do however advise that you bring some insect repellent spray to spray on your pants, as at certain times of the year there are ticks around.
Guideline of what clothing to bring:
- 2 Pairs of hunting pants
- 2 long sleeve hunting shirts( Cotton material is the best option and in a dark khaki, tan or green. Avoid the light khaki as it stands out in the bush) All camo is allowed in SA and we encourage you to bring yours along.
- Hunting shorts and gaitors are optional
- 4 pairs of underwear
- 3 pairs of socks
- Peacked cap or hat
- Puffer jacket or fleece
- Light rain jacket
- Sandals or light shoes
- Lightweight hunting boots with rubber soles
- Toiletries and personal medication
- Day pack
- Rifle, premium ammo, (.300 cal with premium 180gr bullets is adequate for all the plains game species)